HISTORY OF MOUNT WOLSELEY HOTEL CARLOW

Initially known as Mount Aaron, it came into possession of the Wolseley Family in 1725.
In 1925 the property became the world - wide headquarters of the Patrician Order, founded in Tullow in 1808 by Bishop Daniel Delaney.
In 1994 Mount Wolseley Estate was purchased by the Morrissey Family. Since then the Estate has been developed to become the Mount Wolseley Hotel, Spa and Golf Resort, comprising of 143 luxury bedrooms and over 30 Holiday Lodges.