Due to necessary maintenance our spa area in the Leisure Club (sauna, Jacuzzi and steam room) will be closed between May 15th and 19th inclusive. The baby pool, 20 m deck pool and fully equipped gym will remain open.
During that time all our guests have complimentary access to Spa Thermal Suites in the Wolseley Spa, inclusive of hydrotherapy pool, steam room, laconium room, specialized showers, foot spa and relaxation room.
We apologize for the inconvenience caused.
Mon – Fri 7.00am – 9.30pm
Sat, Sun & Bank Holidays 8.30am – 7.30pm
Children are welcome until 7.00pm Daily
Facilities close 30 minutes prior to club closing times
Leisure Centre Rules and Regulations
1. No chewing gum in the club.
2. Do not exercise immediately after eating, while ill or while on medication.
3. Before beginning an exercise programme consult an Instructor and complete fully your Health Questionnaire.
4. In the interest of hygiene please ensure you always bring a sweat towel to the gym.
5. All members must advise the Leisure Club staff of any adverse change in their condition and/or of their general state of health.
6. No running, jumping or diving in the pool area is allowed.
7. No food or drink to be brought into the Health & Fitness Club.
8. Persons under the influence of alcohol are not allowed to enter the Club.
9. Smoking and Chewing gum are prohibited throughout the Club.
10. Management reserves the right to cancel any membership or remove any persons at any time.
11. Management can limit the period of time and the number of persons using any area if overcrowding occurs, or in the interest of safety.
12. Management reserves the right of admission and has absolute right to remove any guest or member at any time.
13. All guests must be accompanied by a member and must sign the register provided.
14. Members are completely and totally responsible for the guest while they are on the premises.
15. Membership is not transferable.
16. Swimming caps must be worn in the pool at all times and can be purchased at the reception desk.
17. Suitable pool shoes or shoe covers must be worn in and around the pool area at all times.
18. Prams and buggies are not permitted in the gym or pool area.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
1. Membership to Mount Wolseley Leisure Club will entitle the Member to use all the facilities of the club.
2. Use of the facilities of the Club and use of the Club premises is strictly subject to the rules & Regulations of the Club in effect at any time.
3. Payment of the annual membership fee or completion of an instalment payment arrangement will entitle the member to membership of the club for a twelve month period. In the case of Instalment payment arrangements the membership will be terminated if any instalments are not
paid on the due dates.
4. Membership will be automatically renewed at the end of a twelve-month period unless notification to cancel (in writing) is received by the Club not less than one month prior to the end of the twelvemonth period.
5. Membership may be terminated by Management for violation of any of the rules or regulations of the Health & Fitness Club or for conduct deemed by the Management detrimental to the welfare, good order or character of the Club and its members.
6. The Management reserves the right to utilise the Health & Fitness Club facilities for special events, private parties, tournaments or other events as determined by the Health Club Management.
7. Membership of the gym is not assignable or transferable. Membership deposits and membership fees are not refundable, even in the case of injury, illness or if a member moves from the area.
8. The Member warrants that he/she is in good health and not suffering from any illness or disease.
9. The Health Club health questionnaire must be completed and signed by all Applicants in advance of using the Health & Fitness Club facilities.
10. Smoking or possession or consumption of alcohol is not allowed in the Club.
11. The Member acknowledges that the Health Club will not be responsible for the loss of any personal items or damage to personal property, either on the health Club premises or the Health Club car park.
12. The member acknowledges that the Health Club accepts no liability whatsoever for any personal injury or property damage sustained by the member and the Member acknowledges that he/she enter the Health Club premises and used the facilities, apparatus or equipment entirely at his/her risk.
13. The Health Club will use it best endeavours to ensure that all facilities, apparatus and equipment are maintained in working order but the Club accepts no responsibility to the Member for failure or breakdown of any equipment.
14. In the event of any dispute arising between a Member of the Health Club and the Management of the Club, the decision of the Management of the Club is final.