STAY LONGER FOR LESS
Extend your well deserved Escape
Now that you have escaped lockdown, don’t rush home - extend your stay
Book our specially created Stay Longer For Less Offers and take this time to totally unwind in the idyllic Mount Wolseley Hotel, Spa & Golf Resort
We are pleased to extend the following discounts to our guests:
- A 10% reduction on our Room Only plan, based on min 3 nights stay
- A 5% reduction on our year-round Bed & Breakfast Rate, based on min 3 nights stay
Breath in the clean country air and savour the tranquil countryside. Centrally located, set amongst the rolling hills of Tullow, Co Carlow, you can unwind and soak up all that this exclusive hidden treasure has to offer. With a wide range of bedrooms and suites to choose in our 4* Hotel, all configurations are catered for. There is a sumptuous selection of dining options - Fredericks Award Winning Restaurant is beautifully appointed and serves imaginative cuisine in a stylish and intimate setting; the Aaron Lounge is the ideal place to chill out and enjoy a relaxed lingering lunch or dinner with drinks. For a real treat why not sample our signature Wolseley Afternoon Tea to complete the experience.
The breathtaking late great Christy O'Connor designed championship golf course, home to the European Challenge Tour for 3 consecutive years, offers your group members the opportunity to play in the footsteps of the world’s greatest golfers. In addition, our award-winning Wolseley Spa offers exclusive treatments including Swedish Massage, Detoxing Wraps, Floatation’s and Rasul all complete with our Sabia Med Indoor Beach light therapy experience - only one of a few in the country, this indulgent experience is not to be missed, a treat for body and soul.
REASONS TO STAY LONGER AT MOUNT WOLSELEY HOTEL
- Relax and Unwind in our Award Winning Wolseley Spa
- Enjoy our facilities at our Leisure Centre & enjoy a swim in our a luxurious 20 metre heated Swimming Pool
- Fantastic kids facilities, including Outdoor Woodchip Playground with Zipline, Swings, and Slide
- Award-winning 18-hole Golf Course design by Christy O' Connor Junior
- The Wolseley Walkway one mile walking trail brings you in a complete circle back to the Hotel. Enjoy the wildlife and unwind in the heart of our country resort.
- Many Local attractions nearby - fun and activities for everyone
- Sumptuous Afternoon Tea - a must when visiting Mount Wolseley
- Enjoy a fantastic meal in The Frederick's Restaurant
- Enjoy a Drink in the Aaron Lounge
Mount Wolseley is the perfect location for your extended stay. A gem for all in the heart of the countryside, arrive, unwind and recharge.
Social distancing is all taken care of by our Team, in addition to our full and careful compliance with HSE guidelines which means you can all relax in the knowledge that you will be in safe hands.
We Treasure your Leisure