Staycation in Ireland
Plan Your Country Escape Today
Enjoy a Staycation in Ireland this year and head off on an adventure with your loved ones to Mount Wolseley, an award winning family friendly Hotel and Resort in Carlow.
Ideally located within an hour from Dublin, Kilkenny, and Waterford this majestic Resort offers a perfect setting for your staycation in Ireland. With a sweeping tree lined drive, beautiful private garden, and a tranquil lake, this magnificent Resort provides a captivating backdrop for your trip and will be your home away from home.
The trademark Mount Wolseley welcome transports guests into a world of relaxation. From the grand sweeping staircases, Italian marble floors and regal furnishings this beautiful Resort exudes luxury and comfort. Flawless service offered with care and courtesy makes staying at Mount Wolseley Hotel, Spa & Golf Resort a truly unforgettable experience, hence our guests returning time and time again. This unique environment coupled with an extensive range of facilities enable this regal property to offer the complete experience to all of its guests.
Why choose Mount Wolseley for your staycation?
- Relax and Unwind in our Award Winning Wolseley Spa
- Enjoy our facilities at our Leisure Centre & enjoy a swim in our luxurious 20 metre heated Swimming Pool
- Award winning 18-hole Golf Course design by Christy O' Connor Junior
- The Wolseley Walkway one mile walking trail brings you in a complete circle back to the Hotel. Enjoy the wildlife and unwind in the heart of our country resort.
- Many Local attractions nearby - fun and activities for everyone
- Sumptuous Afternoon Tea - a must when visiting Mount Wolseley
- Enjoy a fantastic meal in The Frederick's Restaurant
- Enjoy a Drink in the Aaron Lounge
We look forward to welcoming you!
We are a Stay & Spend Fáilte Ireland approved Resort.
Guests will be able to avail of The Stay & Spend Scheme from 1st October 2020 until 30th April 2021. The Stay & Spend Scheme allows guests claim 20% back from their bill, up to a maximum of €125 per person or €250 for a married couple. Receipts can be submitted via the Revenue Receipts Tracker Mobile App.